nedjelja, 14. studenoga 2010.

BMW - The assembly 3D animation of BMW twin turbo V8 engine

Broj komentara: 36:

  1. That's actually a nice animation. Thanks for sharing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. that's really cool, I love things like this where everything gets peiced together

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. i think i saw this on tv the other nite

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. that must have alotta power behind it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. All I could think about while watching that is how expensive it must be

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Really cool! I like how smooth they made everything fit together, though it was a bit too fast to really take it all in.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Soooo many parts! I've done CAD before and it's very time consuming. I can imagine how much work goes into something like this!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. The sound of the BMW v8 is the sexiest sound ever.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Beautiful, The magic of twin turbos.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Better than anything I could do.

    OdgovoriIzbriši